Chinese Herbal Medicine
Chinese Herbal Medicine is a comprehensive and effective system using a combination of Chinese herbs to treat imbalances, illness, and disease. Each combination of herbs is customized to match each individual patient. This allows for the elimination of any potentially harmful side effects commonly seen with pharmaceutical prescriptions.
Chinese herbs are commonly taken internally or used topically and can be used in conjunction with regular acupuncture treatment.
- No harmful side effects when administered correctly
- Increases and extends the effects of acupuncture treatment
- Can be administered daily for profound change
- Allows patient to be involved in self care
- Versatility of use (i.e. internal administration, external application)